Thin Apple Crust and Baked Goat Cheese
1 Half Sheet Butter Puff Pastry
8 Goat Cheese Medium Slices
2oz Echire Salted Butter Cup
1tbsp Maille Balsamic Vinegar
8 Gala Apples
0.25 oz Micro Greens
1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1. Bake the Puff Pastry between two sheet pans to avoid from rising.
- 2. Slice the apples and saute them with Echire butter.
- 3. Add the mix of mesclun and micro greens, and lightly season with olive oil.
- 4. Top with the warm Goat Cheese previously baked.
- 5. Finish the plate with a touch of Maille Balsamic Vinegar.
Goat Cheese Bruschetta, Crunchy aspargus roll & wasabi cream, Foie Gras & Porcini on Brioche, Ravioles du Royans Verrines