Croq n' Goat
18pc Croquettes potatoes
40 IQG Goat Cheese Small Slice
Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1. Deep fry the potato croquettes until lightly browned. Let them cool.
- 2. Cut both ends of each croquette and then cut them in half.
- 3. Put the potatoes on a sheet pan with baking paper and top half of them with tomato pesto and the other half with basil pesto.
- 4. Add the little disc of goat cheese on top of the pesto then a small amount of basil pesto on top of the goat cheese, and then tomato pesto on top of the goat cheese with basil.
- 5. Bake in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes and serve as an hors d'oeuvres.
Goat Cheese Bruschetta, Crunchy aspargus roll & wasabi cream, Foie Gras & Porcini on Brioche, Ravioles du Royans Verrines, Shrimp Wrap on Basil