Foie Gras Papillotte & Balsamic Reduction
1 bag IQF Foie Gras Pre-Sliced
18 pc Feuille de Brick Dough
Maille Balsamic Vinegar
Honey Bonne Maman
Echire Unsalted Butter Cup
Salt and Pepper
- 1. Thaw the foie gras and cut each slice in 4 cubes. Season with 5 spices, salt and pepper.
- 2. Cut each brick dough in 4 rectangles.
- 3. Peal and dice the rhubarb and sauté with butter and honey. Reserve in the fridge.
- 4. Peel and dice the pears, and sauté with butter. Reserve in the fridge.
- 5. Brush the brick dough rectangles with butter and place in the center 1 foie gras cube top with pear and rhubarb.
- 6. Roll and fold the brick with holding each side with toothpicks.
- 7. Bake few minutes until golden brown.
- 8. Serve with balsamic reduced to glaze consistency.
Goat Cheese Bruschetta, Crunchy aspargus roll & wasabi cream, Foie Gras & Porcini on Brioche, Ravioles du Royans Verrines