Mini Paris Mushrooms Bouchées with Bay Scallops
8oz Forest Mushroom Mix
1.4oz Echire Unsalted Butter Cup
8 oz Bay Scallops (40 to 60 count)
16 fl oz Milk
16 fl oz Chicken Stock
1.4 oz Flour
Fresh Parsley Chopped
Fresh Cilantro Chopped
1 Tomatoes Diced
3 tbsp Olive Oil
6 Puff Pastry Bouchées
Salt & Pepper
- 1. Sauté the mushrooms for 5 minutes in a frying pan with a spoon of olive oil and shallots. Drain them but keep the juice for the sauce.
- 2. Sauté the scallops with 2 spoons of olive oil until they turn slightly brown.
- 3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the flour. Stir with a whisk and add milk, chicken stock and mushroom juice. Stir and cook for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. When the sauce is ready, add the mushrooms, scallops, diced tomatoes, chopped parsley and cilantro.
- 5. Fill the warm bouchées with the preparation.
- 6. Top with chopped parsley for decoration.
- 7. Tip: You can replace the bay scallops with diced chicken or turkey.