1.5 lb Parisian Carrots
1 bag X-Fine Green Beans
1.2 lb Small Artichoke Bottoms
12 oz X-Fine French Peas
4 oz Maille Whole Grain Mustard
13 oz X-Fine Asparagus Spears 4”
5 oz Heavy Cream
3 Lemon Juice
Fresh Chopped Tarragon
Endives (for decoration)
Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1. Thaw and mince the artichoke bottoms. Sauté them with olive oil until cooked.
- 12. Cut the asparagus into 2.5” lengths, and sauté them with olive oil for about 1 minute.
- 13. Cook the green beans for 2 minutes in boiling water and cool them right away in chilled water to keep their color.
- 14. Cook the green peas in boiling water for 1 minute and chill them.
- 15. Cook the parisian carrots for about 3 minutes and chill them.
- 16. Drain all vegetables and combine them with the sauce and serve.
- 17. Sauce: In a bowl, mix the whole grain mustard with cream, lemon juice, fresh tarragon, salt and pepper.