Shrimp Wrap on Basil
3 Feuilles de Brick Dough
2oz Peeled Fava Beans
3.4fl oz Maille Balsamic Vinegar
15 Jumbo Shrimp
1/2 Bunch of basil
15 Tooth picks
Salt & Pepper
- 1. Cut each feuille de brick dough in five portions.
- 2. On each shrimp, put a leaf of basil and wrap it in a piece of brick. Use a tooth pick to hold it together.
- 3. Dice the tomato, add the minced scallions and peeled fava beans previously hand blanched. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 4. Reduce the balsamic vinegar down to a syrup consistency.
- 5. In a fryer at 350°F, plunge 15 basil leaves for a few seconds, and put them on a paper towel. Deep fry the shrimp for 1 minute and put them on a paper towel as well.
- 6. On the plate, arrange the shrimp in the middle, then place the fava beans salad and the fried basil leaves around.
- 7. Finish by garnishing the plate with the balsamic reduction. Serve at once.
Goat Cheese Bruschetta, Crunchy aspargus roll & wasabi cream, Foie Gras & Porcini on Brioche, Ravioles du Royans Verrines, White Toque's Spanish Empanadas