Spiced-Rubbed Beef Churrasco with Mild or Spicy Salsa
2 cups Mild Salsa
or 2 cups Spicy Salsa
Beef Churrasco Steak
1tsp garlic powder
2 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp chipotle chile powder
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Preheat grill to high heat.
- 2. Thaw out 2 cups of Mild or Spicy Salsa.
- 3. To prepare the Beef Churrasco steak, combine garlic powder, ground cumin, paprika, chipotle chile powder, kosher salt and ground cinnamon.
- 4. Brush both sides of the Beef Churrasco Steak with olive oil, and sprinkle with spice mixture.
- 5. Spray grill rack with cooking spray.
- 6. Place Beef Churrasco Steak on grill rack and grill 4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness is reached.
- 7. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut the Beef Churrasco Steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- 8. Serve with fresh tasting Mild or Spicy Salsa.
Boneless Quails with Forest mushrooms, Wild Mushroom & Ravioles, Marinated Chicken Skewers with Mashed Potato Trio, Noisettes of Lamb topped with Mushrooms and Parmesan