1 bag Grilled Eggplant
1 bag Grilled Red Pepper Slab
1 bag Grilled Zucchini Slices
1 tray Roasted Red Tomatoes
2 bags X-Fine Asparagus Spears 4”
1 bag Artichoke Quarters Egypt
1 tray IQF Buffalo Mozzarella Pearls
2 oz Maille Vinegar Balsamic Modena
1 jar Pitted Salt Cured Olives (14oz)
4 oz Olive Oil
1 tbsp Garlic
1 tbsp Basil Pesto
1 bag Grilled Yellow Pepper
Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1. Thaw and pat dry all grilled and roasted vegetables except the tomatoes. Cut them into bite size pieces.
- 2. Saute the artichoke quarters, chill, reserve.
- 3. Combine eggplant, red pepper, yellow pepper, zucchini, roasted tomatoes, asparagus, artichoke and olives and keep chilled.
- 4. To make the dressing combine olive oil, garlic, basil pesto, vinegar, salt and pepper, adjust seasoning to taste.
- 5. To serve add dressing to the grilled vegetables and add the Bufala mozzarella pearls.
- 6. Tip: Dress only what you are serving and serve at once as the Mozzarella will discolor from the balsamic vinegar.