Artichoke and Spinach Dip
1lb Artichoke Quarters Egypt
1lb Spinach Leaves
1 bag Parisian Bread
2 cloves Garlic
1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Cook frozen parisian bread for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3. Cook artichokes and spinach according to package directions.
- 4. Squeeze dry and chop roughly.
- 5. Place artichokes, parmesan cheese and a generous drizzle of olive oil oil in a food processor and pulse to a chunky puree.
- 6. In a bowl, mix artichoke mixture and spinach.
- 7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8. Serve with slices of parisian bread.
Goat Cheese Bruschetta, Crunchy aspargus roll & wasabi cream, Foie Gras & Porcini on Brioche, Ravioles du Royans Verrines