Foie Gras Escalopes
IQF Foie Gras Pre-Sliced
2 cups Mango Chunks Grade A
1/3 cup Vinegar Balsamic Modena
- 1. Defrost the mangos and foie gras overnight in the refrigerator.
- 2. Cook the mangos in a non-adhesive skillet at medium-high heat. Reserve on side.
- 3. Place foie gras slices onto the same pan and cook at medium high heat, 1 minute per side.
- 4. Using the same pan, pour 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar and cook at high heat for one minute, stir to deglaze the pan.
- 5. Scoop on top of foie gras with a dash of coulis.
- 6. Add salt and fresh ground pepper and serve with toasts.
Boneless Quails with Forest mushrooms, Grilled Tuna Tulip, Wild Mushroom & Ravioles, Spiced-Rubbed Beef Churrasco with Mild or Spicy Salsa