Goat Cheese Maki
4 slices of WT Goat Cheese
8 WT Roasted Red Tomatoes
1 British Cucumber
4 slices of Prosciutto
2 stems of Cilantro leaves - whole
- 1. Peel then slice lengthwise into thin strips using a mandoline.
- 2. Cut into half lengthwise to match the width of the cucumber slices. Place atop cucumber to form the base.
- 3. Cut goat cheese discs in half.
- 4. Place a half-slice of goat cheese, a roasted tomato and one cilantro leaf together at one end of the base.
- 5. Roll the proscuitto and cucumber base around the filling to the end.
- 6. Stand on end and season with pepper.
Goat Cheese Bruschetta, Crunchy aspargus roll & wasabi cream, Foie Gras & Porcini on Brioche, White Toque's Spanish Empanadas