Goat Cheese Rhubarb & Pear basket
1 bag White Toque Feuille de Brick Dough
1 bag White Toque Brie
2 lb Bacon
- 1. Mince the onions and sauté them with olive oil. Let Cool.
- 2. Sauté the bacon until the fat has rendered; drain and cool.
- 3. Spread 2 tablespoons of crème fraiche per dough and add onions and bacon.
- 4. Top with 3 slices of brie and bake at 450° F until the dough is crispy.
- 5. Decorate with minced scallions. Slice and serve.
Goat Cheese Bruschetta, Crunchy aspargus roll & wasabi cream, Foie Gras & Porcini on Brioche, Ravioles du Royans Verrines, Shrimp Wrap on Basil