Grilled Tuna Tulip
6 oz X-Fine Green Beans
6 oz Yellow Wax Beans X-Fine
3 feuilles de Brick
0.6 oz Echire Unsalted Butter Cup
1.6 oz Shallots
10.2 oz Fresh Hahi Tuna
0.6 oz Clarified Butter
Salt & Pepper
- 1. Brush each feuille de brick dough with clarified butter and mold them into a tulip shape in aluminum foil.
- 2. Bake in oven until you get a nice gold color.
- 3. Season and grill the tuna.
- 4. Sauté the haricots verts and the yellow wax beans in the butter with shallots and green scallion minced.
- 5. Fill up the tulip with the beans garnish and top it with grilled tuna.
- 6. Decorate with tomatoes julienne and a bouquet of white scallion.
- 7. Tip: You can also serve the vegetables cold like a Niçoise salad with black olives.
Vegetable Ragout Cassolette, Wild Mushroom & Ravioles, Foie Gras Escalopes, Spiced-Rubbed Beef Churrasco with Mild or Spicy Salsa