1 pc Ciabatta 8” Plain 4.2oz
2 oz Grilled Eggplant
2 oz Grilled Red Pepper Slab
4 IQF Goat Cheese Small Slice
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
2 oz Grilled Yellow Peppers
- 1. Marinade the red and yellow peppers with olive oil and garlic.
- 2. Bake the ciabatta for 15 min from frozen.
- 3. When the bread is cold, cut it by the middle, and spread the tomato pesto in one side and the basil pesto on the other side.
- 4. Fill the sandwich with eggplant, red and yellow peppers and finish it with sliced goat cheese.
- 5. Tips: You can also serve this sandwich hot. Prepare the sandwich as above without cooking the bread. Once you are done preparing the sandwich, bake it or grill it in a panini oven.
Grilled Vegetable Sandwich with Prosciutto