Marinated Chicken Skewers with Mashed Potato Trio
2 tbsp Roasted Tomato Glacis
2 tbsp Onion Glacis
2 tbsp Carrot Glacis
2 tbsp Red Beet Glacis
8 oz Mashed Potato Pellets
1 Chicken Breast
1/2 Red Onion
8 Bamboo Skewers
2.5 oz. Milk
1 oz. Butter
Salt & Pepper
- 1. Cut chicken breast into small cubes.
- 2. Whisk tomato and onion glacis together.
- 3. Pour over chicken and marinate 3 hours to overnight (as desired).
- 4. Cut a red onion into 1/2"" pieces.
- 5. Alternately skewer chicken and onion pieces with bamboo skewers.
- 6. Heat the milk to below scalding.
- 7. Add mashed potato pellets to milk and heat throughout.
- 8. Add butter to milk and potato mixture.
- 9. Season mashed potatoes with salt and pepper as desired.
- 10. Divide mashed potatoes into three parts. Set one aside.
- 11. Incorporate carrot glacis into second portion of mashed potatoes.
- 12. Incorporate red beet glacis into the remaining portion.
- 13. Display the three different mashed potatoes on the plate.
- 14. With grapeseed oil, sauté skewers and place on plate with mashed potatoes.
- 15. Decorate plate with a few drops of the carrot glacis and serve.
Vegetable Ragout Cassolette, Grilled Tuna Tulip, Spiced-Rubbed Beef Churrasco with Mild or Spicy Salsa, Noisettes of Lamb topped with Mushrooms and Parmesan