Noisettes of Lamb topped with Mushrooms and Parmesan
9 oz Forest Mushroom Mix
6 oz X-Fine Green Beans
3 oz Yellow Wax Beans X-Fine
4.5 oz Parisian Carrots
2 oz Shallots
1 Lamb saddle
Parmesan Cheese Graded
2 oz Cooked Ham
50 ml Heavy Cream
1 oz Butter
Salt & Pepper
- 1. Sauté the mushrooms directly from frozen stage until the water reduces. Chop them finely.
- 2. Sauté 1 shallot and the ham thinly diced, add the mushrooms. Flambé with cognac and add cream, salt and pepper. Cook slowly for few minutes.
- 3. Boned the lamb saddle. Sauté the filet in a frying pan on each side.
- 4. Cut 8 noisettes on each filet and put them on a frying pan.
- 5. Top them with the mushroom stuffing and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 6. Cook the vegetables in boiling water.
- 7. In a frying pan, sauté the remaining shallots with butter and add the drained vegetables.
- 8. Just before serving, put the lamb under a salamander until brown.
- 9. Display the noisettes around the plate and the vegetables in the middle.
- 10. Sauce: Lime juice and fresh thyme.
Grilled Tuna Tulip, Wild Mushroom & Ravioles, Foie Gras Escalopes, Spiced-Rubbed Beef Churrasco with Mild or Spicy Salsa,