Panna Cotta Verrine
2.2lb Yellow Peach Compote
11lb Panna Cotta
1 lb candied cherries
- 1. Thaw the Panna Cotta and High Fruit Compote for 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- 2. To prepare the Panna Cotta use one of the 3 following method:
- 3. - CONVECTION STEAM OVEN: Preheat oven at 122°F, put the pouch on oven rack.
- 4. Flip pouch sometimes during warming (about 80mn).
- 5. - BAIN-MARIE (DOUBLE BOILER): Regulate water temperature at 122°F and put pouch
- 6. in water (about 80 mn).
- 7. - STOVE TOP : Open pouch and pour content in a pan. Cook at medium setting, stirring
- 8. with whisk until boiling
- 9. Stir quickly.
- 10. Pour in verrine cup and allow to cool down in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- 11. Add and style the Yellow Peach Compote on top of the Panna Cotta.
- 12. Add a candied cherry to finish the presentation.
Sweet Plantain in a Crispy Brick Shell, Mango & Sweet Plantain on Vanilla Stick & Saffron Sauce, Galette des Rois, Red Fruits Pavlova