3 feuilles de Brick Dough
La Fruitière Raspberry Purée
2 tsp Honey Bonne Maman
1.5 oz Whipping Cream
9 oz Fresh Raspberries
1 oz Chopped Almonds
1 oz Chopped Pistachios
2 oz Icing Sugar
- 1. Cut six 3"" disks in each feuille de brick dough.
- 2. Spread the honey on 3 of them and add the second disk on top of it.
- 3. Sprinkle over the chopped almonds and pistachios, then half of the icing sugar.
- 4. Bake in the oven at 350°F until the sugar caramelize.
- 5. Whip the cream with the rest of the sugar and add the lime juice at the end.
- 6. Put the first disk on the plate with a spoon of cream in the middle and arrange the raspberries around. Add the second disk and repeat the same operation.
- 7. On top of the third disk, put a small ball of cream and decorate with candied lime zest.
- 8. Sauce: Raspberry Puree.
Sweet Plantain in a Crispy Brick Shell, Mango & Sweet Plantain on Vanilla Stick & Saffron Sauce, Galette des Rois, Red Fruits Pavlova