Ravioles du Royans Verrines
1.76oz Provencal Basil Ravioles
1.76oz Goat Cheese Ravioles
1 Yellow Squash
1 Red Pepper
1 Red Beet
1 1/2 Shallots
1 oz Frisee Lettuce
5 tbsp Olive Oil
15 oz Grapeseed oil
Salt & Pepper
- 1. Ratatouille Verrine With Provencal Basil Ravioles
- 2. Cook Basil Ravioles in simmering water for 2 mn, or until they start floating. Cool in cold water.
- 3. Toss cooled Ravioles in 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 4. Thinly slice the zucchini and yellow squash.
- 5. Roast the red pepper over an open flame, peel, remove seeds and thinly slice.
- 6. Saute vegetables and 1 shallot with 2 tbsp olive oil to make a ratatouille.
- 7. Season with salt and pepper
- 8. Place ratatouille at the bottom of the verrine, add the ravioles atop and drizzle with olive oil.
- 9. Decorate with fresh thyme.
- 10. Roasted Beets with Fried Goat Cheese Ravioles:
- 11. Preheat oven at 350F
- 12. Wrap beet in aluminium and roast for 1 hour. Cool and dice.
- 13. Season the red beet dices with lemon and place at the bottom of the verrine.
- 14. Chop 1/2 shallot
- 15. Toss together the chopped shallot, the frisee lettuce and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Place atop of red beets.
- 16. Heat grapeseed oil
- 17. Fry the goat cheese ravioles.
- 18. Place atop frisee salad.
Goat Cheese Bruschetta, Crunchy aspargus roll & wasabi cream, Foie Gras & Porcini on Brioche, Shrimp Wrap on Basil, Thin Apple Crust and Baked Goat Cheese