Red Fruits Pavlova
1/2 pint of IQF 4 fruits mix berries
1/2 pint of Redcurrant
1/2 oz raspberry coulis
1/2 oz mango coulis
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
4 egg whites
1 1/4 cups white sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 pint heavy cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Draw a 9-inch circle on the parchment paper.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Gradually add in the sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat until thick and glossy. Gently fold in vanilla extract, lemon juice, white wine vinegar and cornstarch.
- 3. Spoon mixture inside the circle drawn on the parchment paper. Working from the center, spread mixture toward the outside edge, building edge slightly. This should leave a slight depression in the center.
- 4. Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a wire rack.
- 5. In a small bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside. Remove the paper, and place meringue on a flat serving plate. Fill the center of the meringue with whipped cream, and top with the 4 fruit mix berries and the redcurrant following by the fruit coulis.
Raspberry Craquant, Sweet Plantain in a Crispy Brick Shell, Mango & Sweet Plantain on Vanilla Stick & Saffron Sauce, Galette des Rois