River Cobbler with Anna Potatoes and Winter Vegetables
4 oz Forest Mushroom Mix
3.5 oz Parisian Carrots
4.4 oz Salsifies Cut 30-50mm
4 oz IQF Peeled Chestnuts Europe
3 oz Butter Roll Garlic & Herbs
2 oz X-Fine Asparagus Spears 4”
12 oz River Cobbler Fish
3.5 oz Fresh Onions
Salt & Pepper
- 1. Sauté the fish on the potato side in a frying pan until they turn a nice golden brown.
- 2. Add salt and pepper to the fish, flip them over and cook in the oven for approximately 10 minutes.
- 3. During this time, cook all the vegetables in a different sauté pan until tender. Mix them together and add the melted garlic and parsley butter.
- 4. Place the fish in the center of the hot plate. Dispose the vegetable garnish around it.
- 5. Sauce: Veal Demi Glaze
Boneless Quails with Forest mushrooms, Grilled Tuna Tulip, Foie Gras Escalopes, Spiced-Rubbed Beef Churrasco with Mild or Spicy Salsa