1 bag X-Fine Green Beans
1.3 lb Parisian Potatoes
1.6 fl oz Maille Vinegar Aged Red Wine
1 lb Tomatoes sliced in quarters
11 oz Tuna
7 oz Black Olives
3 oz Filets of Anchovies
3 fl oz Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
- 1. Cook the green beans 2 minutes in boiling water and cool them right away in chilled water to keep their color.
- 2. Cook the parisian potatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes or in a steamer for 3 minutes and cool them right away.
- 3. Once they are cold, do not leave the vegetables in the water, drain them and put them on a paper towel.
- 4. Drain the tuna and the anchovies.
- 5. Mix the olive oil, the vinegar, the salt and pepper for the vinaigrette.
- 6. Combine all the ingredients together, add the vinaigrette and stir gently.
- 7. Tips: You can also add some Maille Dijon mustard to your vinaigrette to enhance the taste.
Chicken Pesto salad, Verrine with quinoa, Salad Flamenade, Marinated Zucchini & Flageolet Salad