Verrine with quinoa
10 bags Golden quinoa
3 bags Peas
2 bags Comte ravioles
2 Lbs. Diced Goat Cheese
4 Lbs. Cherry Tomatoes
Seasoning with Olive oil and Melfor Lemon Basil vinegar
Farro & red rice:
6 Lbs. Farro & Red Rice
1 bag Chorizo
4 bags Arugula.
Brown/red & Wild rice:
8 Lbs. Brown/Red & Wild Rice Mix
1 bag Orange Zest granulated
1 bag Morello Cherry
1 ea. Confit
Melfor Honey & Herb Vinegar
Whole Grain Mustard
- 1. Quinoa Verine:
- 2. Bring 2 quarts of salted water to boil.
- 3. Add frozen ravioles into boiling water for 1 minute maximum while gently stirring to separate.
- 4. Let the ravioles cool down for approximatly 15/20 minute.
- 5. Mix all ingredients together.
- 6. Seasoning as desired using the Olive oil, Vinegar , Salt and Pepper.
- 7. Served in individual glass cup.
- 8. Verrine with Brown & Red Rice
- 9. Warm up the confit before mixing it with the salad
- 10. Mix all ingredients together.
- 11. Season as desired using the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 12. Serve in individual glass cups.
- 13. Use the morello cherry as the decor
- 14. Verrine with Farro & Red Rice
- 15. To make a quick ratatouille : Cook the pepper , zucchini, and the eggplant together.
- 16. Let the Ratatouille cool down.
- 17. Mixed everything together.
- 18. Season as desired using the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 19. Served in individual glass cup.