Wild Mushroom & Ravioles
9 oz. Mushroom Mix
5 oz. Porcini Ravioles
4 slices Ciabatta Baguette
1 tsp. Chopped Shallots
1 tbsp. Chopped Garlic
1 tsp. Chopped Parsley
2 tbsp. peanut oil
1/4 cup grated comte cheese
- 1. Preheat your oven at 350ºF.
- 2. Boil a large pot of salted water. Poach the Porcini Ravioles for 2 minutes and cool them in cold water.
- 3. Toast Ciabatta Bread slices.
- 4. Sauté the Mushroom Mix directly in a frying pan (don’t thaw them out). Set aside.
- 5. In the same pan, sweat the Shallots and Garlic without browning them. Add the Mushroom Mix and deglaze with mushroom juice. After a few minutes, add the Ravioles, the chopped Parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- 6. Place the preparation on the Ciabatta Bread and sprinkle with comte cheese.
- 7. Bake in the oven for 1 minute.
Vegetable Ragout Cassolette, Foie Gras Escalopes, Spiced-Rubbed Beef Churrasco with Mild or Spicy Salsa, River Cobbler with Anna Potatoes and Winter Vegetables