Ratatouille Croustilland With Crumbled Goat Cheese
4 sheets Feuille de Brick Dough
4 pieces Grilled Zucchini
4 pieces Grilled Eggplant
2 Tbsp Goat Cheese Crumbled
2 Tbl Butter - Melted
2 Tbl Olive Oil
1 red bell pepper
1 Garlic clove
1 Tbl Rosemary
1 Tbl Thyme
- 1. Cut sheet into four even quarters.
- 2. Brush butter into ramekins, then place 4 layers of brick dough into ramekin.
- 3. Bake at 350ºF until shells are golden brown, approximately 5 minutes. Let cool.
- 4. Slice red bell pepper and sauté in olive oil.
- 5. Slice zucchini and eggplant, and add to bell pepper.
- 6. Mince the garlic and the rosemary.
- 7. Mince the thyme and add to rosemary & garlic.
- 8. Add herbs to vegetable mixture. Season with salt & pepper. Cook until vegetable juice is reduced.
- 9. Place vegetable mixture in brick dough shells.
- 10. Sprinke with goat cheese and serve.
Maple Walnut Brussel Sprout and Chestnuts, Green Beans With Glazed Shallots, Potatoe Pie